Business-Savvy. Solution-Smart. Industry-Leading.
NES Financial offers an extensive set of escrow and trust administration solutions and 1031 exchange solutions for several sectors including aviation, energy, leasing, transportation, real estate, marine, healthcare, technology, agriculture, timber and mining.
NES Financial delivers proprietary state-of-the-art technology, outstanding client services, and industry-leading subject matter expertise in trust and escrow administration. We are a leading provider of trust and escrow services, as well as the nation’s leading qualified intermediary among Fortune 500 companies and financial institutions. We offer strategic solutions with the utmost financial security, transactional and account transparency, and regulatory compliance.
NES Financial offers:
- State and federal compliance. Our solutions enable our clients to comply with all state and federal regulations applicable to pre-need providers. This ensures successful audits for our clients.
- Accurate, flexible, real-time management reporting. Our eSTACTM reporting engine is the most flexible and scalable platform available to financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies, ensuring accurate and timely annual reports, client statements, audit reports and custom management reporting.
- Administrative support. High touch or low touch, our solutions are customizable to meet client needs for back-office administration support.
- Cloud-based solution. Fast deployment and on boarding means minimal transition time to get clients up and running quickly, no installs means no system hassles and no hidden upgrade costs in the future.
- Industry-leading security measures. To ensure the security of client funds, NES Financial partners with a wide range of the country’s highest rated banks to meet the needs of our clients.
- Complete transactional transparency. Our innovative technology platform enables 24/7 account monitoring, ensuring that consumers and their representatives always know exactly where funds are being held.
- Fully automated consumer reporting. Reports including account activity and interest generated can be pre-set to be automatically compiled and sent on a weekly, monthly, or as-needed basis.
- Document storage. All documents can be stored on-line within the individual sub-account to minimize operational expense and increase transparency.