Seamless technology that simplifies your business
NES Financial powers leading financial administration solutions through its flexible and scalable eSTACTM platform, which makes it easier to administer the entire life cycle of complex multiparty accounts and sub-accounts.
Designed to drive efficiencies, our cloud-based technology automates business processes, document management, and internal/external data integration. The eSTACTM platform’s robust reporting application automatically records and archives all events and documentation associated with the account for full audit trail capabilities.
Our platform combines a back-end and front-end architecture, allowing it to seamlessly integrate with existing accounting and banking infrastructure. It supports all major browsers without costly software to download or support. As a result, the eSTACTM platform enables NES Financial’s administration solutions to be applied quickly without large upfront capital requirements.
eSTACTM at a glance:
- Flexible and scalable hosted solution
- Seamless integration with existing systems
- Rapid deployment
- No large upfront capital requirements
- Makes administration of the entire account life cycle easy
- Enables greater security, transparency, and compliance
- Supports full reporting and audit trail capabilities
- Integrates with bank operations and processes for leveraging existing banking relationships
Each year, we voluntarily undertake a rigorous audit of the administrative processes for SSAE 16 Type II certification, the same level of certification needed to obtain a federal bank charter and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 requirements.
- Unlimited hierarchical sub-accounts for any size trust or escrow account
- Flexible account naming can conform to existing naming conventions
- View all account activities online in real-time, anytime from anywhere
- Easily view custom reporting by account, entity, or balance
- Automatic event notification for timely information and reminders
- Funds may be spread across multiple banks for expanded FDIC insurance coverage
Learn more about our highest standards for security, transparency, and compliance.